Planning for your and your family’s future is important, no matter whether you have a significant amount of property or not. Equally important is planning for any potential incapacity.
We offer a package of estate planning documents to our clients to adequately document their wishes and lessen the burden death or incapacity may have on their loved ones, friends, or caretakers. This package includes:
- A simple will
- Statutory durable power of attorney
- Medical power of attorney
- HIPAA release
- Directive to physicians
- Declaration of guardian
- Declaration of guardian for children
- Appointment of agent to control disposition of remains
- Transfer on death deed, if applicable
We also offer these documents a la carte if you have already had some of them prepared, and we will also review your existing documents to determine whether they need to be updated.